© A. Sklyarenko
Villa Elena is an elegant de luxe hotel just a few steps from the Yalta sea front, a perfect start to explore the Southern Coast of Crimea.3D-tour
The five-storey Villa Elena hotel was built in 2012, next to the same-name monument of history and architecture of 1912.
Here you will find 32 luxurious rooms with balconies and terraces, and an atmosphere of sincere hospitality.
The guarded premises give silence and privacy. It is a unique secluded world in the historical center of Yalta.
Boutique hotel format
Care in details 24/7
A magnificent blend of architecture and design
The best service staff on the coast
Our goal is to give you a perfect vacation filled with a rich experience.
- Heated outdoor pool (May-September)
- Wellness center
- Beauty salon
- Luxury restaurant
- Premium cars
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Conference hall for 50 people
- Art gallery
- Jewelry salon
Children at the hotel
We are a family hotel; our little guests feel comfortable. For boys and girls, we are always happy to offer:
- Children’s bathrobes & slippers
- Baby toiletries
- Entertainers (in summer)
- Party arrangement*
- Baby stroller*
- High chair
- Bath accessories
- Baby cot/playpen
- Car seat/infant car seat (when ordering a transfer)
*at extra charge
Pets at the hotel
Pets are allowed upon request, depending on the breed of the animal.
Accommodation is subject to:
- Pet's weight under 3.5 kg
- Valid registration certificate
- Veterinary passport with notes on the last vaccination against rabies and other diseases for a period not exceeding ten months.
Accommodation cost:Pets policy
Russian Hospitality Awards: Best Luxury Hotel 2020
Russian Hospitality Awards: Best Boutique Hotel 2016-2018
Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice 2012-2021
Alla Pugacheva & Maxim Galkin